1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive or canola oil
- 1 tbs chopped fresh thyme leaves or even 1 teaspoon dried out thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 pound sea scallops
- 12 uncooked large shrimp within shells
- 8 medium whole fresh mushrooms, (regarding 6 ounces)
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium zucchini, (regarding 1 ” within diameter), cut in to 1-inch slices
How to make Grilled Shrimp and Scallop Kabobs
- Heat coals or even gas grill with regard to direct warmth.
- Mix lemon juice, oil, thyme, salt and pepper. Reduce scallops in two if over 1 inch in diameter.
- Thread scallops, shrimp, mushrooms, tomatoes and zucchini alternately upon all of four 10-inch metal skewers. Brush with lemon juice mixture.
- Grill discovered 4 inches through medium heat Ten to fifteen minutes, brushing frequently with lemon juice combination as well as switching once, until scallops are white and shrimp tend to be red as well as company.
Grilled Shrimp and Scallop Kabobs is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 servings