4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 1/4 pounds)
- 8 roma (plum) tomatoes, cut into 1/2 in . slices
- 4 small zucchini, reduce in to 1/2-inch slices
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
How to make Grilled Pesto Chicken Packs
- Heat hot coals or even propane gas grill with regard to direct warmth. Place One chicken breast half, Two sliced tomatoes as well as One chopped up zucchini on one side of 4 18×12-inch sheets associated with heavy-duty aluminum foil. Tea spoon One tablespoon pesto over chicken mixture on every linen.
- Fold foil over chicken and vegetables so sides fulfill. Seal edges, producing tight 1/2-inch fold; collapse again. Allow room on attributes with regard to circulation and growth.
- Cover as well as grill packets Four to five inches through medium heat Twenty to 25 moments or until fruit juice associated with chicken is no longer red when centers of thickest pieces are cut. Location packages upon plates. Cut large By throughout surface of box; fold back again foil.
Grilled Pesto Chicken Packs is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 4 servings