1/4 mug lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 halibut or tuna steaks, 1 inch thick (8 ounce each)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
How to make Grilled Lemon Garlic Halibut Steaks
- 1Brush grill stand with vegetable oil. Warmth hot coals or propane gas grill for immediate warmth. Within short glass or plastic dish or even resealable food-storage plastic tote, blend lemon juice, 1 tablespoon oil, the actual salt, pepper and garlic. Include seafood; turn many times to coat with marinade. Include meal or even close off bag as well as refrigerate 10 minutes.
- 2Remove use marinade; book marinade. Include and grill fish 4 to 6 in . from moderate warmth 10 to 15 moments, turning as soon as and brushing with gravy, till fish flakes effortlessly along with hand. Dispose of any kind of leftover gravy.
- 3Sprinkle seafood with parsley and lemon peel.
Grilled Lemon Garlic Halibut Steaks is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 servings