1/3 cup raspberry vinegar
- 2 tbsps balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- One envelope (Zero.7 oz) Italian dressing mix
- One tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- Four boneless skinless chicken breast halves (regarding One 1/4 pounds)
- 6 cups bite-size pieces mixed salad greens
- 2 plum (Roma) tomatoes, chopped (2/3 cup)
How to make Grilled Italian Chicken Salad
- In medium dish, mix vinegars as well as water. Stir within dressing mix. Stir within oil. Separate dressing mixture in half.
- Place chicken in shallow glass or plastic material dish or heavy-duty resealable plastic food-storage tote. Put 1 / 2 of the dressing mixture over chicken; change chicken in order to layer. Include meal or seal tote and refrigerate 15 minutes. Cover and refrigerate remaining dressing combination.
- Heat hot coals or even propane gas grill with regard to immediate warmth. Remove chicken from gravy; book marinade. Cover as well as grill chicken over medium warmth 15-20 moments, switching as well as cleaning along with marinade occasionally, till fruit juice associated with chicken is clear whenever center associated with thickest part is reduce (170°F). Discard any leftover marinade.
- Cut chicken in to pieces. Function chicken on salad greens along with leftover dressing mixture. Best along with tomatoes.
Grilled Italian Chicken Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 4 servings