2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tbsps olive or canola oil
- 2 tbsps chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 small jalapeño chile, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 1/4 lb)
How to make Grilled Chile-Lime Chicken
- To help to make marinade, within short cup or plastic meal, or resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix just about all elements except chicken.
- Between pieces of plastic cover or even shined up paper, location every chicken breast sleek side lower; gently lb with toned side of meat hammer or even rolling pin number till regarding 1/4 in . heavy. Add chicken in order to marinade; use layer. Cover dish or seal bag; refrigerate a minimum of Half an hour but no longer compared to 24 hours.
- Heat hot coals or gas grill with regard to immediate warmth. Remove chicken through marinade; discard marinade. Include as well as barbeque grill chicken over moderate warmth 8 to 10 moments, switching once, till juice of chicken is apparent when middle of thickest component is cut (170°F).
Grilled Chile-Lime Chicken is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Servings: 4 servings