1 may (Fifteen ounce) Progresso® chick peas (garbanzo beans), drained
- 1 may (Two 1/2 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)
- 1medium tomato, seeded, chopped (3/4 mug)
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup fat-free Italian dressing
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (One 1/2 pound)
- 2 tablespoons fat-free Italian dressing
How to make Grilled Chicken with Italian Salsa
- To make salsa, in big bowl, mix beans, olives, bell pepper, tomato, onion, parsley as well as 1/2 cup dressing until well combined. Cover and refrigerate One hour.
- Heat hot coals or even propane gas grill with regard to immediate heat. Clean chicken along with 2 tablespoons dressing.
- Cover as well as grill chicken more than medium heat 15-20 moments, turning as well as cleaning along with dressing occasionally, till fruit juice of chicken is apparent whenever center of thickest part is actually cut (170°F). Function chicken with salsa.
Grilled Chicken with Italian Salsa is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Servings: 6 servings