One pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, reduce into 1-inch pieces
- 8 medium green onions, cut into 4-inch pieces
- 1 large red bell pepper, reduce in to wedges
- 3/4 cup fat-free Caesar dressing
- 1 bag (10 ounces) ready-to-eat romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup croutons
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (1 oz)
How to make Grilled Chicken Kabob Caesar Salad
- Heat coals or propane gas grill with regard to direct heat. Line chicken, onions as well as bell pepper at the same time on each of four 10-inch steel skewers, departing room between each item. Reserve 1/2 mug from the dressing for helping. Clean skewers along with leftover 1/4 cup dressing.
- Cover and barbeque grill kabobs Four to six in . from medium heat Ten to 12 moments or even until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Arrange kabobs on romaine; top along with croutons and cheese. Serve with reserved 1/2 mug dressing.
Grilled Chicken Kabob Caesar Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 servings