1 cup ready-to-eat baby-cut carrots, cut within half lengthwise
- 8 oz fresh green beans, ends trimmed
- Cooking spray
- 1 tsp olive, canola or soybean oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic-pepper blend
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium red onion, reduce into 1/2-inch wedges
How to make Grilled Baby Carrots and Green Beans
- Heat gas or even charcoal barbeque grill. In medium dish, place carrots and coffee beans. Spray veggies with cooking spray; throw in order to coat. Add remaining ingredients except onion; throw to layer. Place veggies within grill basket (barbeque grill “wok”).
- Place barbeque grill container on barbeque grill rack over medium warmth. Include barbeque grill; cook veggies 10 minutes. Place onion within exact same medium bowl. Spray onion with cooking spray; throw to layer.
- Add onion to grill basket. Include grill; prepare Eight to ten minutes lengthier, trembling container or mixing vegetables from time to time, till vegetables are crisp-tender.
Grilled Baby Carrots and Green Beans is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 4 servings