One tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 4 Old El Paso® flour tortillas for burritos (8 inch; from 11-oz package)
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 mug finely diced pineapple
- 1 mug finely diced papaya
- 1 mug finely diced mango
- 1/4 mug chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
How to make Gingered Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips
- Set oven control to broil. Mix sugar as well as cinnamon. Clean both sides of every tortilla along with butter; sprinkle along with sugar-cinnamon mixture. Cut every tortilla in to Twelve wedges.
- Place tortilla pitching wedges within single coating in 2 ungreased 15x10x1-inch pans or even on 2 cookie sheets. Broil Two to four minutes, turning as soon as, until crispy and gold brown. Awesome completely, regarding 15 minutes.
- In medium bowl, mix leftover elements. Serve salsa with potato chips.
Gingered Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Servings: 24 servings (2 tablespoons salsa and 3 chips each)