Four cups Oatmeal Crisp® Almond cereal
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tbs chopped crystallized ginger
- One tote (Seven ounce) dried tropical three-fruit mix
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons no-trans-fat vegetable oil spread
- 1/4 cup coconut
How to make Gingered Cereal Snack Mix
- Heat stove in order to 300°F. In big bowl, mix cereal, almonds, crystallized ginger and dried fruit.
- In 1-quart soup pot, warmth brown sugar, ground ginger and vegetable oil spread more than reduced heat, stirring occasionally, till spread is actually dissolved; stir within coconut. Pour sugar mixture more than cereal mixture; toss till equally covered. Spread in ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan.
- Bake 15 minutes, stirring two times. Cool Five moments. Store within tightly protected pot.
Gingered Cereal Snack Mix is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 12 servings (1/2 cup each)