Two pound sweet potatoes, peeled and reduce in to 3/4-inch chunks
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup Yoplait® Original fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup canned pineapple tidbits within juice, drained
- 3 green onions, sliced
How to make Curried Sweet Potato Salad
- In big saucepan, cover sweet potatoes along with cold drinking water. Cover as well as heat in order to boiling. Decrease warmth; simmer, protected, Ten to 12 moments or even until sensitive. Deplete; let cool.
- Meanwhile, within little nonstick skillet, toast pecans more than medium warmth, stirring often, 3 to 4 moments or till gently toasted. Tip onto a dish; allow cool.
- In big greens dish, take together yogurt, mayonnaise, brown sugar, curry powder and salt. Lightly mix in pineapple, green let’s eat some onions as well as sweet potatoes. Sprinkle along with toasted pecans. Serve instantly or cover and chill until prepared to function.
Curried Sweet Potato Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 6 servings