- Three cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 2 cans (Six ounces every) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 2 bottles (Twenty ounces every) sparkling water, chilled (Five cups)
- Lime wedge, if desired
- Cranberries, if desired
How to make Cranberry Limeade
- Mix cranberry juice cocktail as well as limeade concentrate in big plastic or even drink pitcher. Refrigerate regarding One hour or even until chilled.
- Just prior to serving, mix in sparkling water. Serve more than ice. Garnish with lime pitching wedges as well as cranberries.
Cranberry Limeade is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
Servings: 12 servings