1 1/2 cups rotini pasta
- 1 cup cut-up cooked chicken breast
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup fat-free Italian dressing
How to make Chicken-Pasta Salad
- Make pasta based on package instructions. Rinse and drain; place in helping dish.
- Stir in chicken, broccoli, bell peppers, onion as well as greens dressing. Include and refrigerate 30 minutes or even until cooled.
Chicken-Pasta Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Servings: 6 servings