- 1 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon green chile paste
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into chunks
How to make Chicken Hariyali
- In a large bowl, grind together the cilantro, mint leaves, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, green chile paste, and salt. Place the chicken in the bowl, and rub with the mixture. Cover, and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
- Preheat the oven broiler. Lightly grease a baking dish.
- Place the chicken in the baking dish, and broil 20 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear.
Chicken Hariyali Tikka is ready to serve.