8 chai tea bags
- 4 mugs hot water
- 1 tbs vanilla
- 1/4 to 1/2 mug packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup orange-flavored cream soda
- 1/2 cup vanilla-flavored cream soda
- 1/2 mug milk
- Cinnamon sticks, in the event that desired
How tomake Chai Iced Tea
- Chill eyeglasses within deep freeze hrs before helping.
- Steep tea bags within hot water Three to five moments. Remove bags. Mix vanilla as well as brown sugar into tea until sugar is dissolved. Mix in most leftover elements other than cinnamon stays. Refrigerate a minimum of One to two hours to blend flavors.
- Serve more than ice. Garnish with cinnamon stick.
Chai Iced Tea is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
Servings: 6 servings