- 3 mugs uncooked rotelle pasta (Eight ounce)
- 1 package (Eight oz) refrigerated flake-style imitation crabmeat (surimi)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, reduce in to thin strips
- 1 ripe medium mango, seed removed, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 to 1 jalapeño chile, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 3 tbsps fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsps olive or even vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp salt
How to make Caribbean Crabmeat Pasta Salad
- Cook pasta because aimed on package. Drain; wash along with chilly drinking water for cooling. Drain well.
- In large dish, place cooked pasta and leftover salad elements; toss gently to combine.
- In normal size bowl, mix just about all dressing ingredients until nicely blended. Pour dressing over salad; toss gently to coat. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to combine flavors.
Caribbean Crabmeat Pasta Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 25 minutes
Servings: 6 servings (1 1/3 cups each)