One tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey mustard
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 1 salmon fillet (1 pound)
- Chopped fresh chives, in the event that desired
How to make Brown Sugar Grilled Salmon
- Heat gas or even grilling with charcoal barbeque grill. Within normal size bowl, mix all elements other than salmon as well as chives. Distribute more than top of salmon.
- Place salmon, skin side lower, on grill rack more than moderate warmth. Cover; cook 10 to 14 minutes, without switching, till seafood flakes effortlessly with fork. Take with chives.
Brown Sugar Grilled Salmon is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 servings