- 2 kilograms of Beef Pasanda (thin sliced about 2 – 3 inches wide 4 inches long)
- 3 medium Onions (peeled and pureed to a paste)
- 2 more medium Onions (sliced, fried brown and hand crushed) (or you may use ready-fried onions)
- 1 small Raw Papaya (Kacha Papita) (grinded)
- 2 tsp. of Red Chilli Powder (Pisi Lal Mirch)
- 2 tsp. of Coriander Powder (Pisa Dhania)
- 2 tsp. of Garam Masala Powder
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 cup of Plain Yogurt
- 4 tbsp. of Mustard Oil
- Mix well all the above ingredients and the beef with your hand. Leave to marinate for about 6-8 hours in the refrigerator.
- Put the meat in skewers (folded in layers). Close held together.
- Put the meat over heated charcoal turning it regularly until meat is barbequed from all sides.