Aloo Kay Kabab Recipe
Aloo Kay Kabab Ingredients:
- Fresh coriender(hera dhania)
- Red chillies
- Green chillies
- Coriender ground(Pisa houa shookha danya)
- One pound/Half kilogram
- One bunch
- According to taste
- 2 tea spoon or according to taste
- two to three medium
- one small or as much you like
- one tea spoon
How to make Aloo ka kabab
- Boil potatoes. Mash them and add salt, red chillies and coriender ground.
- Cut onions in very small and thin pieces,but don’t try to chop them they will bitter the taste of kababs.
- Also cut or chop green chillies and cut hera dhanya.
- Add them into the potatoes and mix all ingredients well.
- Then make small kababs and dip them into the egg and fry on low heat till they turn golden brown.
- Now serve them with cucumber, tomatoes and onion salad with lemon juice added and imli ki chatni.
Tags aloo kabab kebab