Zucchini Pie Ingredients
3 cups zucchini, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup buttermilk baking mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- ground black pepper to taste
How to make Zucchini Pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 10×6 inch pan or a 12 inch pie plate.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine zucchini, onion, eggs, buttermilk baking mix, vegetable oil, Parmesan cheese, marjoram, parsley and pepper; mix well. Spread into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until lightly brown.
- Zucchini Pie is ready to serve.
Prep Time:10 Min
Cook Time:30 Min
Ready In:40 Min