- 1/3 cup Water
- 2 cups Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 large Egg
- Beat the egg in a bowl and mix in the water.
- In a separate larger bowl, combine the salt and flour. Create a hole in the middle of the mixture and pour in the water and egg. Mix all ingredients well.
- Knead the dough on a floured surface until elastic. Then, create two separate balls with the dough.
- Cover these dough balls with a damp cloth for at least 10 minutes.
- Slice each ball into four pieces. Roll these pieces into 10 squares. Cut the squares into 3 1/2×3 1/2 inch squares.
- Wonton Wrappers are ready to be use.