White Chocolate Snack Mix Ingredients
1 (10 ounce) package mini twist pretzels
- 5 cups toasted oat cereal
- 5 cups crispy corn cereal squares
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 1 (14 ounce) package candy-coated milk chocolate pieces
- 2 (11 ounce) packages white chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
How to make White Chocolate Snack
- Line 3 baking sheets with waxed paper or parchment. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine mini pretzels, toasted oat cereal, crispy corn cereal squares, salted peanuts, and candy-coated chocolate pieces. Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat chips and oil on medium-high for 2 minutes, stirring once. Microwave on high for 10 seconds; stir until smooth. Pour over cereal mixture and mix well.
- Spread onto prepared baking sheets. Cool; break apart. Store in an airtight container.
- White Chocolate Snack Mix is ready to serve.