1/4 cup Progresso® Italian Style Bread Crumbs
- Two tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- One and a half egg white
- One and a half (10-oz.) pkg. (4 patties) veggie burgers, partially thawed
Nonstick cooking spray
- One and a half (5-oz.) may diced tomatoes along with Italian-style herbs, undrained
- One and a half (8-oz.) may tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
How to make Veggie Burgers Parmesan
- In short bowl, combine bread crumbs as well as cheese; mix nicely. Place egg white in an additional short dish; beat well.
- Spray large nonstick frying pan with nonstick cooking spray. Heat more than moderate heat until hot. Dip veggie burgers within egg white; layer with bread crumb combination. Spray both sides of every burger along with cooking spray; add to skillet. Cook 4 to 6 moments or even until browned on both sides.
- Add tomatoes, tomato sauce and basil; stir gently to mix. Decrease heat in order to medium-low; simmer Five to ten moments or even until sauce is associated with preferred regularity, mixing occasionally. In the event that preferred, function with a lot more Parmesan cheese.
Veggie Burgers Parmesan is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes