1 (16-oz.) pkg. Green Giant® Valley Combinations Frozen Broccoli
- Cauliflower Supreme
- SOUR CREAM TOPPING
- 1/2 cup dairy sour cream
- One teaspoon flour
- One teaspoon chicken-flavor instant bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon basil leaves, crushed
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Two oz. (1/2 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Bread CRUMB TOPPING
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, in the event that desired
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- One tbs margarine or even butter, melted
- Six pieces (1/4 in . thick) cooked deli turkey breast, about 6×4 inches
- One tablespoon margarine or butter, melted
How to make Vegetable Turkey Supremes
- Heat stove in order to 375°F. Prepare veggies as aimed upon package. Deplete; set aside.
- While vegetables are cooking food, put together toppings. In normal size bowl, mix all sour cream topping elements; mix nicely. Set aside. In an additional small bowl, mix bread crumbs, almonds, onion salt and 1 tbs margarine; blend well. Put aside.
- Lightly brush one for reds of each turkey piece with 1/2 teaspoon melted margarine. Arrange, margarine side lower, on big ungreased cookie sheet. Tea spoon 1/2 mug cooked veggies evenly over every turkey slice in order to within 1/4 in . of edge. Tea spoon Two tablespoonfuls sour cream topping over veggies. Spread each along with 1 heaping tablespoonful bread crumb topping. Bake from 375°F. for Twelve to 15 moments or till thoroughly heated.
Vegetable Turkey Supremes is ready to serve.