- 2 potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 1 onion,chopped
- 1 carrot,grated
- 1/2 cup boiled peas
- 1 egg,lightly beaten
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
- Heat the oil and fry the chopped onions&mashed potatoes,carrot and peas.
- Fry for 10 minutes,add the chilly,garam masala powder,salt and saute well.
- Remove from the heat and cool down.
- Make lemon size balls and flatten it.
- Dip it in the egg and coat with breadcrumbs
- Shallow fry both sides becomes golden brown.
- Serve hot.