Four slices bacon, reduce in to 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 lb turkey breast tenderloins, cut in to 1/2- in order to 1-inch pieces
- Two medium carrots, coarsely chopped (One mug)
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped (1/2 cup)
- One medium stalk celery, sliced (1/2 mug)
- One cup uncooked wild rice
- 1 may (Ten 3/4 ounce) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon dried out marjoram leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
How to make Turkey-Wild Rice Casserole
- In 12-inch skillet, prepare bacon over medium heat, mixing occasionally, till almost crisp. Mix in turkey, carrots, onion and oranges. Cook about 2 minutes, mixing frequently, till turkey is actually brown.
- Spoon turkey mixture in to 3- in order to 4-quart crock pot. Stir within leftover elements.
- Cover; prepare on Low heat environment 5 to 6 hrs.
Turkey-Wild Rice Casserole is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 5 hours 25 minutes
Servings: 5 main-dish servings