One and a half (6-oz.) can water-packed white tuna, drained, flaked
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise or even salad dressing
- 1/4 mug shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup cut celery
- Two tablespoons sliced green onions
- Two teaspoons dill pickle relish
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Four (7-inch) flour or even corn tortillas
- One and a half cup shredded lettuce
How to make Tuna Tortilla Sandwiches
- In normal size bowl, mix tuna, mayonnaise, carrot, celery, onions, relish as well as pepper; blend well.
- Spread 1/4 associated with tuna combination equally over every tortilla. Best 1 / 2 of each with 1/4 mug lettuce. Fold tortillas in two.
Tuna Tortilla Sandwiches is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes