2 hardboiled eggs
- One mug green olives
- 1/2 block (8 ounces) Velveeta cheese
- 2 containers tuna in water
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Four hot dog or even hamburger buns
How to make Tuna Biggity Burgers
- Dice eggs, olives as well as Velveeta cheese in to small 1/4 inch cubes. Deplete water from tuna. Include tuna as well as mayonnaise in to egg cell, olive and cheese combination as well as stir until mixed. Provide an idea. Its awesome.
- Spoon mixture onto hot dog or hamburger buns. Wrap buns within wax document and twist the wax document ends to close.
- Place 8 approximately inside a baking skillet
- Preheat oven in order to Three hundred and fifty levels
- Once preheated, change the actual over away and place the Tuna Bigs within the over for 25 – Half an hour. Simply of sufficient length for the Velveeta to dissolve and get all gooey and fantastic.
- Place Biggity Hamburgers in the refrigerator to allow cool. Once they are nice and cold, unwrap individuals little creatures and get going!
- Sit back again as well as unwind.
Tuna Biggity Burgers is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Servings: 4 Biggity Burgers