1/4 cup no-fat sour cream
- One tablespoon thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 flour tortilla (8-inch size)
- Lettuce leaves or even 2 to 3 sliced avocado strips
- One Green Giant® Frozen Harvest Burgers® Southwestern Style patty, cooked (through 18-oz. pkg.)
- 1 piece tomato
How to make Tortilla-filled Veggie Burger
- In small bowl, combine sour cream, onions and garlic powder; blend nicely. Spread mixture upon tortilla. Place lettuce, burger and tomato slice on top. Collapse more than tortilla sides in order to center. Safe with toothpicks. Function immediately.
Tortilla-filled Veggie Burger is ready to serve.