Tandoori Chicken Legs Recipe
Tandoori Chicken Legs Ingredients:
- 12 chicken drumsticks
- 3 tbsp. tandoori powder
- 3 tsp. ginger-garlic paste
- 1 1/4 cup thick yogurt
- 1/2 tsp. red chili powder
- 2 tsp. each of coriander powder, garam masala, cumin powder
- 1-2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. oil + additional oil for grilling
- For serving 3-4 lemons halved and chaat masala
How to make Tandoori Chicken Legs:
- Prick the chicken legs at several places with the tip of a knife and make cuts in the chicken.
- Rub the tandoori paste and the ginger garlic paste on the chicken and allow the chicken to marinate, covered in a bowl, in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Stir the remaining ingredients into the yogurt.
- Add the yogurt mixture to the chicken and mix well. Taste the marinade. It should be well salted and have a distinctive flavor of ginger-garlic. Push the marinade well into the cuts.
- Let the chicken marinate, covered in the fridge preferably for 10 hrs.
- Grill for about 35 minutes or until cooked, keep brushing with marinade several times and lastly with oil.
- During grilling, turn the chicken pieces frequently.
Tags chicken Legs tandoori tandoori chicken