2 Twelve oz packages smoked sausage, sliced
- Eight Green Peppers, sliced
- Two Large Onions, sliced
- 1 26 oz can Your own favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 Mug Prepared Ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon Worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 Mug Vegetable Oil
- One 1/2 Mug Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- Two Tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chile Pepper flakes
- 2 Lbs Pasta
- Garnish Fresh Scallions, Sliced
How to make Sweet and Spicy Sausage with Pasta
- In a Four quart slow cooker turned on Higher, put spaghetti sauce, ketchup, worchestershire sauce, vegetable oil, brown sugar, chile pepper flakes, salt as well as black pepper. Stir all ingredients with each other till smooth.
- Fry sliced chicken inside a warm skillet till it’s brown on both sides, remove from pan.
- In exactly the same skillet, cook sliced peppers and let’s eat some onions till they acquire some color in it and the onions begin to soften.
- Add the chicken into the pan using the all kinds of peppers and let’s eat some onions. Pour a ladle of the sweet & hot and spicy sauce within the pan to deglaze this.
- Once the actual pan is actually deglazed, put the sausage mixture (including the deglazing sauce) in to the crockpot. Mix well, include and hang the cooking timer for 2 hours.
- Right before serving, prepare the pasta based on the bundle instructions, drain and toss lightly along with olive oil.
- To serve, lay the mattress of pasta on your helping dish and give a mountain of peppers, onions as well as sausage. Top with fresh scallions and enjoy!
Sweet and Spicy Sausage with Pasta is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 15 minutes