Suji Key Namkeen Laddu – You’d not have tried anything from the sort. A very unique and very yummy recipe by chef Zakir. Suji Key laddu are made from semolina, potatoes, green chilies and gram flour.
Semolina A hundred gram
- Ghee 2 tablespoons
- Dry ginger powdered (Sounth) 1/4 tsp .
- Boiled grated potato Only two
- Salt to taste
- Finely marauded environmentally friendly chili Some
- Gram lentils (chany ki daal) powdered 2 tbsp
How to make Suji Key Namkeen Laddu
- Toast semolina in a very skillet as well as include ghee along with ginger powdered inside it, mix effectively.
- Add boiled potato, natural chili and salt, mix nicely.
- After a while increase gram powder along with a tiny normal water and also cook until eventually almost all substances and also effectively blended together.
- Help make tiny balls with the mix and also assist using Raita.
Suji Key Namkeen Laddu is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes