- 1 cup thick and chunky cilantro salsa
- Two cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chipotle chili pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1/4 to One 1/2 lb beef flank steak, trimmed of fat
- 1 sweet onion, reduce into 3/4-inch wedges
- One medium red bell pepper, reduce in to 3/4-inch strips
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut in to 3/4-inch strips
- 12 low-fat flour tortillas (8 in .)
- Fat-free sour cream, in the event that desired
- One may (Eleven ounce) Green Giant® Niblets® whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- 1 large tomato, chopped (about One cup)
- Three tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, if desired
How to make Steak Fajitas with Tomato-Corn Relish
- Spray 3- in order to 4-quart crock pot along with cooking squirt. In oven, mix salsa, garlic, chili pepper powder, salt and cumin.
- Cut beef in to 3×1/2×1/2-inch strips; mix in to mixture in cooker.
- Cover; prepare on Reduced heat environment 6 hrs.
- Add onion as well as bell peppers to beef within cooker. Improve warmth environment to Higher. Cover; prepare 30-45 minutes longer or till veggies are crisp-tender. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix relish elements; set aside.
- To serve, wrap tortillas in damp microwavable paper towels; warmth in microwave oven on High 1 moment to 1 moment 30 seconds or even till warm. Spoon regarding 1/2 cup beef mixture lower center of every comfortable tortilla; best along with relish and sour cream. Fold Two sides associated with tortilla over filling up towards middle.
Steak Fajitas with Tomato-Corn Relish is ready to serve.
PillsburyRecipe by Pillsbury
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 7 hours 15 minutes
Servings: 12 servings