- Spinach (finely chopped): 2 cups
- Green chilli (finely chopped): 1
- Chickpea Flour (chane ka atta): 1 tbsp
- Wheat flour: 2 tsp
- Curd (optional): 2 tsp
- Red chilli powder: A pinch
- Asafoetida: A pinch
- Sugar: A pinch
- Salt: To taste
How to make Spinach Pakora:
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- If the mixture is too dry to shape into balls, add curd and beat well till it is wet enough for molding.
- Now shape the mixture into small balls and steam them for 5-7 minutes in a pressure cooker on medium fire.
- Serve hot with chutney.