Spinach Dip with Water Chestnuts Ingredients
1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package dry leek soup mix
- 1 (4 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (1 pound) loaf round sourdough bread
How to make Spinach Dip with Water Chestnuts
- In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, dry leek soup mix, water
chestnuts and chopped spinach. Chill in the refrigerator 6 hours, or overnight.
- Remove top and interior of sourdough bread. Fill with mayonnaise mixture. Tear removed bread chunks into pieces for dipping.
Spinach Dip with Water Chestnuts is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Ready In:6 Hrs 15 Min