- 1 (15-oz.) may refried black beans
- 1/4 cup Old El Paso® Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- 4 (8 or even 9-inch) flour tortillas
- Eight lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomato, very thinly sliced
- Four oz. (1 mug) shredded Cheddar cheese
- CHIPOTLE SOUR CREAM
- 1/3 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped chipotle chile in adobo sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon adobo sauce
How to make Southwestern Black Bean Wraps
- In moderate dish, combine beans as well as salsa; mix nicely. Distribute more than every tortilla to within 1 inch associated with edges. Layer lettuce, tomato as well as cheese on each tortilla. Roll up each, foldable within attributes.
- In normal size bowl, combine sour cream, chipotle chile as well as adobo sauce; blend well. Function along with wraps.
Southwestern Black Bean Wraps is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes