4 lb boneless beef round steak, 3/4 in . thick, trimmed of fat, cut in to pieces
- Two mugs ketchup
- 1 mug cola carbonated beverage
- One tbs prepared horseradish
- Two cloves garlic, finely chopped
- One moderate onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- Twenty-four burger buns, split
How to make Southern Barbecued Beef Sandwiches
- In 3 1/2- to 4-quart crock pot, arrange beef. Include remaining ingredients other than buttocks; mix nicely.
- Cover; cook on High heat environment 5 to 6 hrs.
- Remove beef from crock pot; put on cutting board. Destroy beef along with 2 forks; return to slow cooker, as well as blend nicely. Include; cook about Twenty minutes longer or even till beef is actually moistened as well as warm.
- To serve, with slotted tea spoon, spoon about 1/3 mug beef combination into each bun. Mixture could be stored comfortable for several hrs on Low warmth setting.
Southern Barbecued Beef Sandwiches is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 5 hours 35 minutes
Servings: 24 sandwiches