2 containers (15 ounce every) Muir Glen® organic diced tomatoes with Italian herbs, undrained
- Four medium red potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Four medium stalks celery, reduce in to 1/2-inch pieces (2 cups)
- 3 moderate carrots, reduce into 1/2-inch pieces (1 1/2 mugs)
- 2 medium parsnips, peeled, cut in to 1/2-inch pieces
- Two moderate leeks, cut in to 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 may (14 ounce) vegetable broth or 1 3/4 mugs Progresso® reduced-sodium chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary leaves
- 3 tbsps cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons cold water
How to make Slow Cooker Winter Vegetable Stew
- In 4- in order to 5-quart crock pot, place all elements except cornstarch and water.
- Cover; prepare upon Low heat environment 8 to 10 hours or till veggies tend to be tender.
- Mix cornstarch and water; gradually stir in to stew till blended. Improve warmth environment to Higher; cover and cook about 20 minutes longer, mixing occasionally, until thickened.
Slow Cooker Winter Vegetable Stew is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 8 hours 40 minutes
Servings: 8 servings