Four cups vegetable broth or even 1 carton (Thirty-two ounce) Progresso® chicken broth
- Four mugs tomato juice
- 1 tbs dried basil leaves
- One teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 medium carrots, sliced (1 mug)
- Two medium celery stalks, chopped (One mug)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 mug sliced clean mushrooms (Three oz)
- 2 garlic clove cloves, finely chopped
- 1 can (Twenty-eight ounce) Muir Glen® organic diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked rotini pasta (Four 1/2 ounce)
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, in the event that desired
How to make Slow Cooker Vegetable Minestrone
- In 4- in order to 5-quart slow cooker, blend all ingredients other than pasta and cheese.
- Cover; prepare upon Reduced heat setting 7 to eight hours or even till veggies tend to be tender.
- Stir in pasta. Cover; cook on High heat environment 15-20 moments or till pasta is actually sensitive. Spread every serving along with parmesan cheese.
Slow Cooker Vegetable Minestrone is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 7 hours 35 minutes
Servings: 12 servings