1 1/4 pounds ground turkey breast
- 2 Fifteen ounce can red kidney beans, drained as well as rinsed
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1 mug frozen corn
- Two Twenty oz can tomato puree
- One teaspoon cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
How to make Slow Cooker Turkey Chili
- Brown the ground turkey in a frying pan. Move meat to the crock pot. Include the rest of the elements towards the crock pot as well as stir well to mix.
- Set the crock pot to reduced as well as cook for 7-8 hrs.
- Serve having a selection of toppings such as cheese, diced grape as well as sour lotion.
Slow Cooker Turkey Chili is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 8 hours 10 minutes
Servings: 6 servings