One large onion, chopped (One mug)
- 2 lb beef top round steak, reduce in to 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 envelope (0.87 to two ounces) brown gravy mix
- 1 cup water
- 3 1/2 mugs frozen potatoes O’Brien with onions and peppers (from 28-oz bag)
- One cup frozen green peas (through 1-lb bag)
How to make Slow Cooker Roast Beef Hash
- In 3 1/2- to 4-quart crock pot, coating onion, beef, salt, pepper as well as gravy mix (dried out). Pour water total.
- Cover as well as cook upon Reduced warmth environment Eight to 9 hours. Meanwhile, thaw potatoes within fridge.
- About Half an hour prior to serving, stir thawed out potatoes and frozen peas into beef mixture. Improve warmth setting in order to Higher. Cover and cook Twenty five in order to 30 minutes or until potatoes as well as peas tend to be tender.
Slow Cooker Roast Beef Hash is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 9 hours
Servings: 6 servings