Four mugs vegetable broth or 1 carton (Thirty-two ounce) Progresso® chicken broth
- 4 mugs V8 juice
- 1 tablespoon dried basil leaves
- One tsp salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 medium carrots, sliced (1 mug)
- Two moderate celery stalks, chopped (One cup)
- One medium onion, chopped (1/2 mug)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- One may (28 oz) diced tomatoes (seasoned), undrained
- Two mugs uncooked small pasta
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, if desired
- 2 (15-oz.) containers great northern beans (One red and 1 whitened), drained, rinsed
- 1 small tote freezing green beans
How to make Slow cooker Minestrone
- In 4- in order to 5-quart slow cooker, blend all elements other than pasta and parmesan cheese. This can be done the night time prior to. If you love cheese then add before cooking food.
- Cover; prepare on Low warmth setting 4 hours as well as 4 hrs upon higher or even until veggies are sensitive.
- Stir in pasta. Include; cook upon High temperature setting 15 to 20 minutes or till pasta is sensitive. Sprinkle every helping along with parmesan cheese.
Slow cooker Minestrone is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 8 hours
Servings: 12 servings