Four slices bacon, cut in to 1/2-inch pieces
- 3/4 lb turkey breast tenderloins, reduce into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 mug chopped celery
- 2/3 cup chopped carrot
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- One can (14 ounce) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- One cup uncooked wild rice, rinsed, drained
- One may (10 3/4 oz) condensed 99% fat-free cream associated with chicken soup along with 30% less sodium
How to make Slow Cooker Herbed Turkey and Wild Rice Casserole
- In 12-inch skillet, cook bacon more than medium warmth, mixing occasionally, until sharp. Stir in turkey. Prepare 3 to 5 moments, stirring occasionally, until turkey is actually dark brown. Stir in celery, carrot as well as onion. Prepare Two minutes, stirring occasionally; drain.
- In 3- to 3 1/2-quart slow cooker, mix turkey combination as well as leftover elements except soup.
- Cover; prepare on Low warmth setting 3 to 4 hours or even till rice is actually tender and fluid is soaked up.
- Stir in soup. Increase warmth environment in order to Higher. Include; cook Fifteen minutes lengthier or even until mixture is actually hot
Slow Cooker Herbed Turkey and Wild Rice Casserole is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours 35 minutes
Servings: 4 servings (1 2/3 cups each); 2 servings for planned-overs