One can (20 ounce) pineapple chunks within juice or syrup, undrained
- 2 deals (Six ounce each) dried apricots, coarsely chopped (2 mugs)
- 1 mug golden raisins
- 1/2 mug packed brown sugar
- 1/2 mug cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- One teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
How to make Slow Cooker Golden Fruit Chutney
- In 2- to 3 1/2-quart slow cooker, blend just about all elements.
- Cover; cook upon Low warmth environment 6 to 8 hours or till very thick. Cool about 2 hours.
- Spoon chutney into pot. Include and store within refrigerator as much as 30 days or in freezer as much as 2 months.
Slow Cooker Golden Fruit Chutney is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 8 hours 15 minutes
Servings: 4 1/2 cups