Two large onions, chopped (Two mugs)
- Two medium stalks celery, finely chopped (regarding 1 cup)
- 5 cloves garlic, finely chopped (about 2 1/2 teaspoons)
- One may (28 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- One container (Eight oz) clam juice
- One may (6 oz) tomato paste
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or even water
- One tablespoon Progresso® red wine vinegar
- One tablespoon olive or even vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 1 lb firm-textured white fish, cut in to 1-inch pieces
- 3/4 lb uncooked medium shrimp, peeled, deveined
- One may (Six 1/2 ounce) chopped clams with juice, undrained
- One may (Six ounce) crabmeat, drained
- 1/4 mug chopped fresh parsley
How to make Slow Cooker Cioppino
- In 5- in order to 6-quart crock pot, mix just about all ingredients other than fish, shrimp, clams, crabmeat and parsley.
- Cover; prepare on High heat setting 3 to 4 hrs.
- Stir in fish, shrimp, clams and crabmeat. Reduce warmth setting in order to Reduced. Include; prepare 30-45 moments lengthier or until seafood flakes effortlessly along with fork. Eliminate bay leaf. Stir in parsley.
Slow Cooker Cioppino is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 4 hours 5 minutes
Servings: 8 servings