Two Pounds London Broil (or flank steak)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, Sliced
- 1/2 Yellow Onion, Sliced
- 1 Beef Bouillon Cube
- 1/4 Cup Warm Water
- Two Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- Four Subwoofer Rolls
- Four Slices Provolone Cheese
How to make Slow Cooker Cheesesteaks
- Season the actual sliced beef with pepper and salt.
- Place the actual sliced peppers, and onion towards the bottom from the slow cooker. Then add the sliced beef on the top.
- Then dissolve the actual bouillon cube within the warm water and put on top of beef. Lastly add the Worcestershire sauce along with the actual beef as well as prepare upon higher with regard to Four hrs.
- Once beef is sensitive function upon subwoofer rolls. Then add a piece of provolone cheese on top of every subwoofer and only microwave with regard to 30 seconds in order to dissolve the cheese or even put underneath the broiler for some minutes.
Slow Cooker Cheesesteaks is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 4 hours
Servings: 4 Cheesesteaks