- 8 flour tortillas (Eight to ten in . in diameter)
- Two mugs shredded Monterey Jack cheese along with jalapeño peppers (Eight oz .)
- 1 large tomato, chopped (One cup)
- 1/2 mug real bacon pieces (from 2-ounce jar)
- One and a half package (Four oz .) frozen cooked salad shrimp, rinsed as well as thawed
How to make Shrimp Quesadillas
- Heat 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Place One tortilla in skillet.
- Sprinkle along with 1/4 mug of the cheese, 1/4 mug of the tomato, Two tablespoons of the bacon as well as 1/4 from the shrimp. Spread with additional 1/4 cup of the cheese. Best along with another tortilla.
- Cook One to two moments or even till bottom is actually golden brown; change. Prepare 1 to 2 moments longer or even till bottom is golden brown.
- Repeat 3 much more occasions along with remaining elements. Cut every quesadilla in to pitching wedges.
Shrimp Quesadillas is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 8 servings