Shaami Kebab Ingredients
- 4prepared shami kababs(fried beforehand)
- 1medium onion(chopped in slices)
- 2medium ripe Tomatoes
- 1/2medium sized capsicum(chopped)
- 11/2tsp. salt
- 2tsp.powdered chilli(or less)
- a pinch of haldi
- 2 green chili(chopped)
- 1/4 bunch of coriander leaves.
How to make Shaami Kebab
- Chop the onion in long slices.Heat oil and fry the onions until they are TRANSPARENT(DO NOT BROWN THEM)This should take around 78 mins.
- Add the shami kababs,and stir well.
- Add the tomatoes, stir well until its mixed well with the shami kababs and the onions.
- Add all the spices together.Add the capsicum, and let the mixture simmer for 10 mins on low heat.
- After simmering, garnish with green chilli and coriander leaves.
- Serve immediately on party crackers or nachos even stuffd in a burger.