Ingredients for gol gappay
For Gol Gappay:
- Flour 1 cup
- Semolina 1 cup
- Oil 2 tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Warm water as required
Khajoor Ki Chutney:
- Dates 100 gms
- Tamarind plup 1 cup
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 pinch
- Water 2 cup
- Whole gram 1 cup boiled
- Potatoes 3 boiled
- Water 3 cups
- Tamarind (tamarind+water 3cups) 1 pao
- Black salt 1 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Dill seed (roasted+ground) 1tsp
- Cumin seed (roasted+ground) 1tsp
- Red chilli powder 1 tsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Dry ginger (roasted+ground) 1 tsp
- Sugar 2 tbsp
How to make Gol Gappay
- Mix all ingredients mix well kneed and make dough.
- Put a side for 3-4 hours.
- Make balls by applying slight oil.
- Roll with pin roller now cut with any glass or cap.
- Heat oil and put puriyan press and dip with spoon let it fry well from both sides.
- Gol Gappay is ready.
How to make Khajoor ki chutney:
- Put all ingredients in grinder and grind them.
- For Sour water:Mix all ingredients in pan, cook till 2-3 boils and dish out.
- Prick fried pories from center fill it with filling, sour water and dates chutney.
- Serve with red chilli and green chutney.
- Gol Gappay and khajoor ki chutney is ready to serve.