1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- Three (1-lb.) beef flank steaks
- Two tablespoons cracked black pepper
- Twelve kaiser rolls, split
- 1/2 cup steak sauce
- Lettuce leaves
How to make Peppered Steak Sandwiches
- GRILL Instructions: Heat barbeque grill. Within normal size bowl, mix seasoned salt, pepper and ground red pepper; mix well. Stroke mixture more than both sides associated with steaks. Press cracked pepper into steaks. Allow remain from room heat for 5 minutes.
- When ready to grill, location steaks on gas grill over medium heat or even on grilling with charcoal barbeque grill Four to six inches through moderate coals; include barbeque grill. Cook Fifteen to 18 moments or even till steaks tend to be of preferred doneness, turning as soon as.
- Remove steaks from barbeque grill; put on reducing panel. Allow remain Ten minutes. Slice steaks diagonally in to very slim slices. Spread steak sauce upon reduce attributes associated with rolls. Top base sections associated with comes along with lettuce, steak pieces and best sections of rolls.
Peppered Steak Sandwiches is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes